Wednesday, February 13, 2008

detachment


sometimes i feel like i'm just the controller of my body, that i exist within it, but that i am not it. at moments of complete tranquility i feel myself observe the corps, but the mind is disconnected from it. like being a little green guy at the controls of a rather large vessel. and when i thing about my appearance i'm even more disconnected from it - it is the outcome but not the goal. so as i'm tripping in a train that has stopped at the station in maribor, i realize that at this very moment i'm disconnected from most all aspects of my being. i haven't lived daily life for weeks, the plans for the future are quite straight forward and simple (although difficult) and i'll see about everything. the only thing i have at the moment is goggo bordel in my ears and another 11 hours to my destination - home.

No comments: