Friday, January 25, 2008

special appreciation...


There are some people that have indebted me so much, by giving me the right thing at the right time (as i would later realize) that i will crave to find the proper way to repay them forever. When i look at this list (and with all due respect to the many friend&family whom i love dearly this particular list is not very long) one of the most apparent common features is selflessness. I know that what i received was not given as an investment that would require a dividend or repayment - but just the simple "pay it forward" approach. Over the years i have tried to share my realizations with others (as i am doing now) and on few occasions i have had the pleasure of being taken seriously (i never really understood why that was the case and i always had the feeling that the only way to improve the perception of me was to abandon the essence of me - which of course is unacceptable). From those occasions and people i have learned and grown much, and this has given meaning to my contemplations. But there will forever be those to whom i will never cease craving to convey my gratitude...

No comments: